Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Black Bean Burger recipe

I "parked" the black bean burger recipe I shared Saturday on my old food "blog".  You can always access Coffee Tea Books and Recipes by clicking on the photo of the jelly jar (Christmas Jam) on the sidebar of this blog. 

In the early years of blogging, I used to put a lot of our favorite recipes there.  It is not an actual recipe website and you will notice it doesn't have as many photos as I would like.  It was a place to write out the recipes I was talking about in a blog post, just like the black bean burgers.

If you have never tried a black bean burger, you may be surprised at how good they are.  My husband does not like anything spicy but he does like the "Tex Mex" flavor.

You can find the recipe directly by clicking... here.  As the recipe indicates, you can control the amount of spice by what kind of salsa you use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe. Could you use quick
Oats rather than the old fashioned ones. Thank you.
Sharon D.

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Sharon, I think quick oats would work fine. You may have to tweak the consistency since they are finer than the old fashioned oats.