Thursday, April 11, 2019

NIV Starting Place Study Bible, a review


I can't tell you how many times I reviewed a study Bible only to be disappointed.  This Bible is just the opposite, it provided even more information than I hoped for.  If you are going to have one study Bible for a reference, this should do it!

I am reviewing the hard cover edition and in the flyleaf, it explains that parts of six other previously published study Bible's have been provided in this one Bible.  They are: The Essential Study Bible Companion, NIV Quest Study Bible, NIV Foundation Study Bible, NIV Archaeological Study Bible, NIV Student Bible, and the NIV Rock Solid Faith Study Bible.

This Bible is full of notes, information inserts, Q & A inserts, archaeological photos and information, black and white photos, Bible character information, and a lot more material to provide plenty of Bible study for both the beginner and one who has studied the Bible for decades.

I highly recommend this Bible as a resource.  The font is easy to read in both the notes as well as the NIV text, even for someone like me whose regular Bible is large print.

NIV Starting Place Study Bible hardback edition was provided by the publisher for the sake of review but the opinions are my own.

More information can be found... here.

Disclaimer:  Most links to Amazon.com are Associate links.

No comments: