Saturday, May 26, 2018

Living the Pantry Lifestyle - Not much to say


I've been in crisis mode here at home this week so all efforts have been going toward taking care of the crisis and the little foxes.  So I wasn't able to even consider today's blog post.

I did stop by Menards this morning on the way home from getting a few groceries and was very happy to see their flowers have come way down in price.  I'm hoping to purchase some yellow flowers.  The concentration on red flowers on the deck is working, I saw my first hummingbird yesterday.  It was so delightful to see him (or her). 

So in the desire to not ramble on with little to say... I will see you tomorrow.  God willing and the creek don't rise.

7 comments:

Instagram.com/melissasnotes said...

Oh no, take care of yourself. Prayers for you.

Connie said...

I think that I have missed something . . . does the color red attract hummingbirds?

Vee said...

Well this does leave a reader wondering... Hope we’ll get to see the deck all decked out.

mdoe37 said...

Hopefully things settle this week for you. I hate it when things bunch up all at once too. I was able to find four flower pots at Dollar Tree and with a couple extra trays of flowers, made up some patio pots for the front door area. Not great, but they didn't cost $22 a piece!!

Anonymous said...

Brenda, I hope everything and everyone is okay and that things work themselves out quickly. Try to not wear yourself out ...

Connie

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Praying! Glad the hummingbird found its way, now others will start coming around too!

Peggy said...

The writer George MacDonald used to rearrange the letters of his name to spell out something like "Corage God mend al"--"Courage, God mends all." I too am praying for you.