Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weddings and a Tasha Link


I thought this week was going to be calm and I would accomplish a lot here at home but... every single day life happened.  There are unwritten blog posts and unanswered e-mails.

So today I am sharing the above wedding picture which my daughter-in-law put on Facebook.  I'm to get my own CD of pictures soon with permission from the photographer to print whatever I like.

I hadn't seen this until a couple days ago, what a great memory it will be of everyone in the wedding!

Also, some people have mentioned they didn't know who Tasha Tudor was so I was quite excited to find a great explanation given at the beautiful Gracious Hospitality blog (one of my long time blog friends)... here.

Ok... breath in... breath out... so far there is nothing tomorrow that is urgent.  Of course, I said that yesterday.  ;)

9 comments:

Vee said...

What a beautiful wedding party photo!

Yes, La Tea Dah's post was very good. I learned so much more about Miss Tudor.

Hope that the week slows down to a dull roar for you...

Terra said...

This photo shows a lovely wedding. Tasha Tudor is a favorite lady of mine, and I have posted about her on her birthday a couple of times. I hope your week is enjoyable.

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

Awww what a lovely group Brenda!
x0x

La Tea Dah said...

Thank you for the link-up --- so nice to be able to share in remembering Tasha Tudor together.

And beautiful wedding photo! Everyone looked so happy and pretty/handsome!

LaTeaDah
www.gracioushospitality.com

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Oh thanks for the link! I enjoyed reading that. I am going to have to spend a bit more time at that blog too!

The wedding photo is lovely - my niece did purple for her wedding too and it was this same lovely shade....

Deanna

Farm Wedding Venues said...

Congratulations!!
Lovely wedding photos..

Anita said...

What a beautiful picture from Christopher's wedding.

wedding dress said...

Ya its really superb wedding party photo. I like that wedding dress very much like wear all are same.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo...any shade of purple is so pretty and regal for a wedding!! When we would go visit our son in Nevada, where there is always a lack of water, and many had some kind of rock garden in their front yard, we always admired how a lot of them planted different flowers, mostly in shades of purple...it was awesome!! Two places I love seeing purple, in wedding attire and in flowers!!