Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Tasha Tudor Day reminder


I think I'm having a small tea party for hubby and I as our celebration of Tasha's birthday.  That will be quite fun and I'll use apple mint grown in our own garden and do a little baking for tea treats.

I have to celebrate her birthday and write a post on Monday instead of the "official" birthday tomorrow.  We have a family member coming over Sunday afternoon when he gets out of church to mow the lawn since hubby is not to move for awhile.  Our front lawn looks like a jungle.

For more information about Tasha Tudor Day, go here.  I forgot to mention before that there are lots of comments on those posts from past years either telling how people celebrated the day or providing a link to their own blog posts.  I have had such a nice time visiting other blogs to see how people celebrated Tasha... in so many different ways.

1 comment:

Aritha V. said...

Eh...Tasha Tudor?