Saturday, May 16, 2020

Living the Pantry Lifestyle - a small hiccup in posting

The monitor for my computer has finally stopped working.  Although the computer a friend gave me for the Study works fine, the monitor has always been a little wonky and I knew it would have to be replaced.  Hopefully, I can replace it soon and get back to regular blog posts.

In the meantime, I am briefly borrowing my husband's computer in the tiny office he uses and while it may seem odd, we cannot use each other's computers easily.  They have keyboards that are different, just enough to make it extremely difficult to type.  You wouldn't believe how long it took me to type these two paragraphs.

I can continue to read easily on the Amazon Fire tablet.

I do hope you are all well.  Things are opening here a little more each week but we need to be careful, wearing a mask and carrying hand sanitizer. We will not go out unless necessary except to the store, doctor's office, etc. 

There continue to be some shortages at the grocery stores but except for a few items, one can find what they are looking for or a close substitute by going to a few stores.  There are limits on quite a few items.

I will be back as soon as possible, at my own computer and keyboard!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you here even though it's not your usual type of post. Hope you can get a new monitor soon. Stay well.. blessings, Sharon D.

Vee said...

Never fun to have communication become a challenge. I had to replace my iPad in March. I found that I was growing more depressed each day without it. Silly of me I suppose, but now that isolation is all I know most days, it really was important. Hope that your monitor can be replaced soon. I know people have them just hanging around...Facebook Marketplace? Bet you already have Christopher on the case! ☺️

Rebecca said...

Missing your posts...
Hoping everything is ok or works out. 🙏

Kathy T. said...

I hope you get your new monitor soon. Looking forward to your posts.