Although this study Bible has kids in the title, it could be appreciated by anyone from late elementary age children to their grandparents. The Bible will provide an excellent addition to a child's resource library or a good start to a collection of resource material.
Each page has study notes on the wide margins, which are easy to read. These wide margins do make the font of the actual Bible text to be very small by necessity. That is my only problem with this Bible. However, I wouldn't advise using it as a primary Bible, anyway. There would be too many distractions for simply reading the text but as an addition to an easy to read Bible, this is invaluable.
The features of this study Bible include:
- Over 700 four-color photographs, illustrations, infographics, and maps.
- Book introductions, including important facts and an image to orient the reader.
- One-column format with sidebar study notes.
- Index to maps and infographics.
- Full-color design.
- Presentation page.
- Ribbon marker.
- Complete text of the New International Version translation of the Bible
I would definitely recommend this study Bible as a resource for any child who is a good reader, as well as their parents and other adults. It makes learning more about the Bible enjoyable.
The NIV Kids' Visual Study Bible was provided by the publisher for the sake of review but the opinions are my own.
Further purchase information can be found... here.
Disclaimer: Most links to Amazon.com are Associate links.