Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Glimpses of Christmas (Part One)

Today I'm sharing photos snapped around the house as we had a rare afternoon of sunshine.  I will share more as the Season progresses.

Also, I had some comments about Instagram.  I don't post a lot on it, not like people who carry a phone (I usually use the iPad) but I do enjoy posting when there is a great photo opportunity.

I started an Instagram account when a couple of my younger friends made it their primary social media outlet and I wanted to keep up with them.  However, I am enjoying following people who take lovely photos that fill me with Beauty and Peace.  You won't find any reality TV stars in my Instagram feed.  ;)

Now for glimpses of Christmas in my home...


I will share more at another time!

9 comments:

Lee Ann said...

So pretty

Anonymous said...

Love all the decorations, especially the little log house. You have been a busy elf getting things all brightened up for Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful holiday
season. Blessings, Sharon D.

Vee said...

Oh good!Because these photos are great. I really like the beautiful scene out your window And you captured inside and outside simultaneously...not easy!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing your decorations! And loved your Sunday Afternoon Tea post, too! You said it all so well! Been busy putting up our decorations this last week, and getting the tree set up this week. Everything but the snow village. Not sure I have the energy to get that all set up this year, but seeing your adorable log house almost makes me reconsider. Always loved your idea of having your devotions by the lighted tree, too. It's been so dark and rainy here in the PNW this month, we could almost leave our tree lights on all day! Thanks so much for sharing your world!
Blessings,
Laura C. (WA)

Anonymous said...

Brenda, I love your little log cabin with snowman & lights, you can just visualize life in their with it's simplicity & warmth on a snowy day, really cute. Enjoy the season.

Blessings,

Ruth

Cheryl said...

So pretty and cozy!

Karen Andreola said...

Your merry snowmen make me smile. They made me smile last year, too. One of my favorite cartoons as a child was Frosty the Snowman.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

A ver Merry Christmas is happening at your lovely home, Brenda! My Mom collects snowmen too! They are so cute and cheery!

I love the view out of your window as well. I bet its lovely to watch it snow out of that window!

Deanna

Sherry said...

touches of Christmas everywhere. :) very pretty, brenda.
i deconstructed much of my decor to take to the church to
decorate for the tea. then after the tea (yesterday) boxed
it up to bring home and redecorate. ;) this should (should..)
happen tonight.