Saturday, September 27, 2014

Living the Pantry Lifestyle - Manuela's great article

Photo also borrowed, as well as her ideas!
There is no other bloggy friend on the planet that I have stolen borrowed ideas from over the years than Manuela.  From gardening to cooking to putting together a pantry.

It was from her blog that I learned to turn the shower in the small bathroom that we never used into a pantry space for non-food items.  I kept her blog on the screen when Hubby and I were planning our raised bed garden, so many years ago.

So I'm sending you over to her place today for her latest pantry post... here

2 comments:

My Cottage Diary said...

Brenda, thanks for the sending us over to Manuela's. You gals provide an important service. Blessings, Bess

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Awwww. Thank you so much Brenda! Your pantry posts have always been a favorite of mine!

Manuela

P.S. Our closing is in a few weeks. We move on the 15th!!