- Christmas tree decorated - check
- Creche assembled and placed next to front door - check
- Tripping over Rubbermaid boxes labeled Christmas - check
- Maine Coon kitty batting ornaments - check
- Unexpected snow outside - check
- Christmas Devotional on coffee table for an afternoon quiet time - check
- Snowmen getting all excited about their season of showing off - check
- Annual tears shed as I unpack decorations - check (sigh...)
One of the things I love about blogging is knowing kindred spirits. The comments yesterday made me laugh out loud because I had Pandora playing in another window on Firefox and had just read Lanier's latest post. Her Advent season posts are my favorites.
As for Ann's Holy Experience blog... I love her writing, too. Both Ann and Lanier can take my breath away at times.
My feelings are beginning to catch up with my doings but I know I'll feel much better when I get these Rubbermaid boxes back to the garage.
Although I do have one question... where in the world did November go? It passed by me in a vapor.