Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reposts and thank you!

Thank you for your birthday wishes!  Christopher surprised me with breakfast out at our favorite diner in our old neighborhood.

This is the place where Stephanie went down a grade point on an early morning class one year in college, choosing to skip the class and have breakfast with Christopher and me off and on (Christopher was much younger, of course).

Starting today, I'm reposting some of the pantry and recession pondering posts that were your favorites.  I'm harvesting and drying and freezing (not to mention getting some necessary housework projects out of the way).  Will be reading comments as usual and posting them.

Hmmm... since today is my birthday, I think I'll take the afternoon off from "all of the above".

9 comments:

Heather L. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your day continues to be special! Thanks again for all the time you take to share things with us on your blog.

Beth said...

Happy Birthday! I really enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!I always enjoy reading your blog.

Sherry said...

Happy Birthday to my bloggy twin!

hmsclmom said...

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your special day!

hmsclmom said...

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your special day!

Vintage Girl said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a wonderful day and wish you a year ahead of good health, love and much happiness. Blessings, Heather

Connie said...

Happy Birthday - I too enjoy your blog.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Happy Happy Birthday dear Brenda! I hope you have a marvelous day!

Manuela