Friday, March 19, 2010

Directions for making pages below your header (Blogger)

It really is as simple as writing a new post, once you find where to write them.  It now seems obvious but not so much when I was looking for the tab!

Click on either Customize (upper right hand corner) or Dashboard.

Click on the Posting tab.

Click on the Edit Pages (or just Pages) option (between Edit Posts and Comment Moderation).

There will be an option for New Page and as you write the pages, there will be options to edit those you have already written.  I ended up changing the titles of a couple pages and it was quite simple to edit.

Each page is written just as you were putting together a blog post except when you click on publish, it will appear under the header.  If you don't see it, then you hit something else other than publish (ask me how I know).

You can make up to 10 pages.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for sharing this! I've always wondered how this was done. Have a nice weekend!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

THANK YOU! I'm excited to try this new thing. I had let a feather thought go through my head once or twice about looking at a way to bring 'forward' some of my older postings for reading. (I let the feather thought float on through). But this looks like it's pretty simple.

Thanks again for the heads up!