Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A quick hello

I am still not feeling well so today I can just send out a quick hello. I'm going to brew a little pot of tea and find my way to the sofa with a book. The guys were on their own for dinner but I did have plenty of sliced cheese and whole grain crackers available.

As for the question why David Wilkerson is storing thirty days worth of food? I really don't know other than that is what he believes God wants him to do. I could speculate or give a guess but that would be putting words in his mouth.

4 comments:

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

I hope you get to feeling well soon. I have some kind of sinus thing and a migraine going on. I think it's the pollen. I read the Vision by Dave Wilkerson back in the 70's and I wish I could find a copy now. I saw him in person at my church in the mid-60's and so much of what he prophesized came true. I need to check out his website. Take care Brenda.

Vee said...

You're wise not to put words in Wilkerson's mouth. I "assumed," but in honesty, I think that's what I read at his site...I'll have to check back.

Hope that you're feeling better soon, Brenda. Take it easy...

The Journey said...

feel better soon! I believe pastor said the Dave Wilkerson believes hard times are coming.

Scrappy quilter said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs..