Sunday, February 08, 2009

Just in case...

I run a virus scanner twice a day since both my husband and I are on the Net a lot.

This last scan has picked up a very bad worm virus that looks like it has affected the hard drive.

Normal attempts at correcting are not working. It is beyond me why there are people in the world who desire to take out other people's computers.

If you don't hear from me, you'll know we had to take the computer to the computer hospital.

We'll see what happens when I try to turn the computer back on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Brenda. I do not have my own blog, but thoroughly enjoy reading yours. I am going to send you an email if you need further assistance getting rid of the virus. Linda T.

Vee said...

Oh no! Did you already try a system restore to a date that was prior to the trouble?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog as always...It is a blessing to visit here!

Vee said...

Ackkk, I knew that I remembered something ominous. Just know that you and yours and even the computer are in my prayers. Blogdom is NOT the same without you in it.