Friday, November 14, 2008

Queen Vernita's Visitors, a book review

I'm only now accepting more books to review once in awhile. I stopped last year when it became overwhelming and I found myself unable to read all the books on my own shelf.

I'm so happy I accepted this cute children's book to review. It teaches children about the months of the year, how many days are in each month, and something about each month and the season in which the month occurs.

However, it does so in such a delightful and colorful way. Queen Vernita now lives away from her friends whom she misses very much. So she invites each one to visit her for an entire month. As we go through every individual friend's visit, we learn more about that particular month and season.

Children will enjoy the colorful illustrations.

Queen Vernita's Visitors will educate as well as entertain.

No comments: