Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Meme

Raewyn (a very delightful blogger) tagged me with this fascinating Meme.

I am: a woman made whole by His Grace


I think: I will be ready for autumn if this heat wave continues


I know: the Universe has a Creator


I have: a great need for a cup of tea


I wish: the world was perfect


I hate: how dark the world has become


I miss: my precious kitty, Storm Girl


I fear: my health deteriorating more than it is


I feel: a sense of expectation


I hear: the hum of the computer fan and a TV show in the distance


I smell: the perfume I put on today before going to the doctor's office


I crave: coffee in the morning, tea in the evening, and chocolate at any time


I search: for peace, beauty, Truth


I wonder: what Eternity holds


I regret: not keeping up with past friendships


I love: my family


I ache: for my sister as she faces life as a widow


I am not: afraid


I believe: God is real


I dance: to the music of Heaven


I sing: only when I am alone


I cry: when I think of those who have already passed on


I don't always: check my blood sugar levels like I should


I fight: the same battle as Job


I write: because I have to


I win: peace... when I watch carefully what I say


I lose: my memory


I never: give up


I always: pray


I confuse: my husband but he is a man so that is expected


I listen: to hear what someone is really saying


I can usually be found: in the kitchen or curled up with a book


I am scared: of losing my health further


I need: God's Word


I am happy about: receiving good mail


I imagine: What Heaven will look like


And I (Raewyn) must add one of my own.

I (Brenda) am wearing: a long denim skirt, pretty top with roses on it, and sandals


This was fun so I tag any of my readers who want to take part. Just leave a comment so we can know where to find you!

1 comment:

Vee said...

That is a cool MEME! I really like the ones that make one think and get to the essence of who one is. Really enjoyed reading this...you're one special gal!