Thursday, March 14, 2019

You're My Little Sweet Pea, a review


I have always appreciated board books for babies and toddlers.  My own children literally teethed on books at that age.  This book sounded lovely and I'm glad to say it didn't disappoint when I saw it in person.

You're My Little Sweet Pea shows a different animal and their baby on each page with the cutest little poem.  For instance, on the first page (which is inside the padded cardboard cover) is a deer and fawn with the words "Little Sweet Pea, I love you, from Button nose to baby coo.". 

Some board books have just a few "pages" but this rather larger than usual board book has quite a number of pages.  The illustrations are lovely and will hold the attention of small children.  As mentioned, the small poem on each page is enjoyable to read and actually goes along with the illustrations.

As you can tell, I highly recommend this book for babies and toddlers.  I think even early readers will enjoy it, too.

You're My Little Sweet Pea was provided by the publisher for the sake of review but the opinions are my own.

More information can be found... here.

Disclaimer:  Most links to Amazon.com are Associate links.

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love a good toddler/baby book!