Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Let's Get Ready for Bed picturebook, a review


I loved the illustrations in this book about Sleepy Puppy getting ready for bed.  The hardback version is large so children will enjoy seeing the puppy as he goes through his bedtime rituals.  It also comes in board book and Kindle versions.

Having said that, the text was disappointing.  It doesn't have the flow to it that I expected.  I'd get it for the illustrations and make up my own story for a young child.

Let's Get Ready for Bed was provided by the publisher for the sake of review but the opinions are my own.

More information can be found... here.

Disclaimer:  Most links to Amazon.com are Associate links.

2 comments:

Vee said...

Children's books, to include poster board books, have been on my look list this Christmas. I grinned that you don't feel this one flows too well. I have felt that way about "Good Night, Moon." ☺

Little Penpen said...

Aww.... disappointing huh? Most of the time, I make up my own stories anyway, especially if there are too many words!! lol