Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Be the Gift: Let Your Brokenness Be Turned Into Abundance, a review


Ann Voskamp's, Be the Gift, is a lovely gift book with prose from her blog and her recent book, The Broken Way.  This book is perfect for anyone going through difficult circumstances.  Filled with photographs of Ann's farm and family, each page offers hope to one who reads it.

I'll be honest, I like this smaller book even more than I did The Broken Way.  I think quite often, those of us who have experienced great pain can best read Truth in smaller sections. 

This would be the perfect gift for someone you know who is suffering.  I highly recommend it.  A book filled with beauty and wisdom from an author who knows what it is like to suffer.

Be the Gift was provided by the publisher for the sake of review but the opinions are my own.

More information can be found... here.

Disclaimer:  Most links to Amazon.com are Associate links.

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Thanks for the review. I know several people who are suffering right now and will consider this book for them. Is it written in her usual style? If so, I'm not sure they could wade through her prose. What do you think?