Thursday, February 11, 2016

And the winner is!


The Widget picked... #29!

Deanna Rabe said:

I'd love to have this book. Sally is an old friend to me too, in the ways that you mention. She even made a video greeting for our co-op years ago, when we were listening to her tapes at our Mom's meetings. I found in her writings and her books someone who was a kindred, who had a desire for her home and family life to reflect beauty, love, creativity - all because of the creator!

Deanna has one week to contact me with her address.  Thank you to everyone who left a comment!

More information on The Lifegiving Home can be found... here.*

*Most links to Amazon.com are Associate links.

5 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I'm so excited!

I sent you my address!

Vee said...

Oh I love that Deanna won! Congrats to her!

Judy said...

Deanna,

Congratulations!

I'm sure you will be blessed both by the book, and by the simple winning of it, as an answer to a longing to own it, during this season while your husband is building up his business and frugality is the order of the day. (I know this from regularly reading your blog, which for reasons unknown to me, doesn't allow me to comment.)

Enjoy.

Betsy said...

Love your blog! I've nominated you for the infinity Dream Award. To view the contest rules visit the article here http://princesstatters.blogspot.com/2016/02/infinity-dreams-award-ii.html

PrincessTatters said...

Love your blog! I've nominaited you for the Infinity Dream Award II. To view contest rules visit my blog http://princesstatters.blogspot.com/2016/02/infinity-dreams-award-ii.html