In Hands Free Life, she expands on the subject and shares more insight in to how God is leading her to live better and distraction free. I don't have children at home these days but it was still an excellent book to read as she reminds us not to be too critical of our shortcomings but to allow God to work in our life.
She divides the book into three sections; Creating Lasting Connections, Living for Today, and Protecting What Matters. Within these sections, some of the subchapters include sections such as:
- Fill the Spaces with the Songs of Life
- Fill the Spaces with Connective Silence
- Surrender Control to Be Free of Past Mistakes
- Surrender Control to Fulfill Your Life's Purpose
- Build a Foundation through Listening
- Take the Pressure Off to Live Life Fully
- Take the Pressure Off to Embrace Good Enough for Today
- Establish Boundaries to Protect Relationships
- Leave a Legacy to Inspire a Future Generation
- Change Someone's Story by Responding with Empathy
- and a whole lot more.
I highly recommend Hands Free Life, especially to Christian women who still have kids at home but there is a lot here for women whose children have grown.
This book was sent to me by the publisher for review but the opinions are my own.
Further information can be found at Amazon.com... here*.
*Most links to Amazon.com are Associate links.