Saturday, December 20, 2014

Bread and Wine book, Kindle sale!


I'll be back later today with a Saturday post but I wanted to let you know one of my all time favorite books, Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist is currently on sale for the Kindle at a great $1.99 price.  Amazon link... here.*

When I wrote out the ten most influential nonfiction books (a list I need to find again), this book made the list.  It reinforced the way I thought about food and gathering around the table and hospitality and life in general.  I have read it through a couple times and perused sections of it quite often.

Remember, such deals last a very short time.  I'm hoping it stays this weekend!

*Associate's Link

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This looks like a book I would love reading through the cold winter season!
Merry Christmas!
Leslie