Monday, January 27, 2014

New England Storyformed Conference


My daughter has set up a conference in the New England area on April 12 with her friend, Sarah Clarkson, as the featured session leader and other workshops will be available.

Some of you may have heard Sarah speak at the various Wholehearted Child conferences or read one of her books.  I loved her book Read For the Heart *.   Which I consider the best book available on the subject of books for children.

The last time I saw her, I mentioned I'd given my copy to a good friend and she came back with another copy... this one with a sweet inscription.  It is staying on my shelves.  :)

For those who don't know, she is the oldest child of Clay and Sally Clarkson.   You can find a little more about Sarah in one of my more popular posts entitled Oxford in My Dream... here.

For further information about the conference, click here.  It sounds like it is going to be wonderful!

* The link to the book is an Associate's link and that particular book is always located on the Amazon Widget on the sidebar as one of my favorites.

Comments closed here... open over at Cottage Thoughts.