Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Watching La Vita Vera

My prayers go out to the folks in Oklahoma.  I kept watching the news channel and crying, not able to wrap my mind around the heartache.  

The storm system came through our area in the middle of the night.  I woke up to a severe thunderstorm warning in a tornado watch so I decided to stay up until the danger was passed.  I knew all was well when Victoria (literally) came out of the closet.  :)

I thought you might like something heartwarming to watch (as I'm sure we will all be seeing the heartbreaking images today).  This is one of the La Vita Vera episodes on The Food Nanny.  It is on the BYU Channel (no, I'm not a Mormon but the channel has excellent family friendly programs).  Note:  The video does not appear to be showing up on an rss feed.


 

1 comment:

Linda said...

That was wonderful Brenda. Thanks for sharing it. Linda