Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Free chalkboard printable - Education


I'll be back later today... God willing and the creek don't rise.

However, I wanted to give you the link to this really neat chalkboard printable on my daughter's blog.  As a homeschooler Mom emeritus, I love it!

Stephanie prints hers out on card stock using a high quality print setting.  Since I must be very cheap frugal, I print out chalkboard printables on the regular print setting and often just on the usual Xerox paper we use for our copier. 

They work fine that way if you are going to put them in a frame, otherwise card stock is better.

You can get there from here by clicking... this link.

2 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

I love your idea!

Recently I had a baby shower for my niece. I covered the island countertop with chalkboard contact paper and provided guests with chalk markers. They wrote messages and drew pictures all over the island. It made such a pretty "centerpiece" around the cake and flowers!

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful and would make a nice teacher gift framed!