Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just checking in... again!


We're in the midst of Spring Break here.  Christopher was quite ill for a few days but now he's beginning to feel "human" again.  I've been encouraging plenty of rest and Miss M. has been here a couple of times since her college is also on Spring Break.  He was able to work a few hours today at his part-time job and go on campus to study.  That's a very good sign he's recovering.

Thank you for all the comments about the last Sunday Afternoon Tea.  I forgot to mention that the year we lived by the pond was one of two different years we had no income at all!  God's provision was and is always remarkable.

I am still behind on e-mails and I found a lot of "good" e-mails buried in the Spam folder this week!  I always look through it before emptying the folder and I recognized a couple of the e-mail addresses.  Which caused me to look closely at all of them and there were four or five legit e-mails which I will answer.  I don't know how long they have been there.

As for the e-mails telling me I've one millions or you're stuck in some foreign country and need help... Sorry, Charlie.

Photo: Taken by my friend BB in Corpus Christi, TX

2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Funny comment about the spam!

Glad Christopher is on the mend! My husband is starting to get a cold, and I am trying to boost his immune system! I hope it works...

Vee said...

Those spam emails abound in my box. I can't imagine why all of a sudden. Used to open such things when it was possible that it might've been to do with blogging. Not anymore.

Sorry that illness struck again. Good thing about youth...Christopher is back up and at'em in record time. Echinacea really has worked so well for me this season.