Friday, October 15, 2010

A blog break coming soon


I'm going to be taking a little break after Sunday.   A pantry post should (hopefully!) be ready later today and I have an idea for a somewhat brief Sunday Afternoon Tea.

I wanted to let you know so you will understand why I am not here and why it is taking longer for moderated comments to show up.

Here it is quite late into October and our property is still not ready for winter.  There has not been time to finish the book I started the last week of September.  I also plan a surprise visit in the midst of busy-ness.  Once true cold sets in, more time will be available for pondering and writing and working on the recommendations list. 

A very heartfelt thank you to the anonymous blog friend who gifted me with the Amazon gift credit!  I knew exactly what to do with it and I hope to share as soon as I give my brain a blog break.  I was so surprised and I can't tell you how much it was appreciated.  :)

A continued thank you to everyone who orders from Amazon by going through my "widget".  I make certain when I use my credit to enter Amazon through my friend's link as I know she uses her credit to purchase homeschooling books.  

Comments closed on this post only...

Picture: Grandpa's pumpkins; allposters.com