Thursday, November 05, 2009

Congratulations, Freddie!

I am in the midst of putting together the Recommendations post and reading a few books to review... not to mention continuing the Pantry Talk posts... and housework.

However, I must send you to a friar style to share in the joy as my "adopted Catholic friar son to pray for" celebrated an important event in his life. I'd love to have attended but you know me and travel (even if I were to have the funds available)...

Anyone who has read my blog for awhile knows I have a few people who have become special and Freddie is one of them... even if I am not Catholic or Italian... :)

So, if you get a chance... congratulate Freddie as he obtains a goal he worked very hard to reach... here.

1 comment:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Always happy to pass along blessings and good wishes to a fellow traveler. Know that God's favour rests upon you always, Freddie!