Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Collision of Angels by Michael Carver, a review

The premise of Collision of Angels is a group of Christian Midwestern "movers and shakers" get together to groom a younger man to run for president. The book starts with us getting to know the man who will later be running for president and his family. Throughout the book, we also become more familiar with each of the men in the group.

This is the first book of an upcoming trilogy. It's a little choppy as are many first novels I've read (if you remember, I had to encourage some people to keep up with Joel Rosenberg's books as they became easier to read with each book!) but if you like lots of conversation and an interesting plot (with a little supernatural thrown in) then it's worth reading.

Good story with an interesting plot, especially if you like politics.

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I loved Joel Rosenberg's books right from the very first one to the end. I'll see if I can find this one at the library too.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

This sounds like a book I might like. I like to read series books. If I get into them I love to keep on going. I enjoy politics, too.