Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little things make a difference




I'll be back a little later for another pantry post but I had to share this pretty centerpiece (yes, after about an hour of following printed out instructions, I now have Kodak Easy Share back up again!).

I found the idea for using a cake stand under the hurricane glass container from Susan P. She has lots of beautiful ideas, as usual. :)



I purchased a package of these "fake" pumpkins and gourds at Cracker Barrel a couple months ago (very inexpensive!). Placed in an old wooden bowl that belonged to my mother-in-law and some silk autumn leaves placed around them... they make a pretty scene as I walk in and out of the front door.



Even the kitchen is looking like autumn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda it all looks just beautiful! I love the bowl filled with faux pumpkins and leaves!

Manuela

Tracy said...

you make me want to get ready for fall. just lovely

Sharon Goemaere said...

Simply lovely Brenda!:-) Blessings~Sharon

~~Deby said...

It looks lovely Brenda....
I love FALL...I picked up a few things today...
~~Deby
who has also been watching FOX business news...things don't look so good do they?