Monday, September 29, 2008

Another award!

Thank you to my Italian friar friend, Freddie, for this award. (Try saying that three times in a row... Italian friar friend Freddie.)

I'm to answer the following questions with a one word answer and to pass on the award. Okay, I had to cheat about that one word a few times.

Where is your cell phone? Close
Where is your significant other? Reading
Your hair color? Salt and pepper gray (more salty than it used to be)
Your mother? Passed
Your father? Passed
Your favorite thing? Family
Your dream last night? Forgotten
Your dream/goal? Heaven
The room you’re in? Office
Your hobby? Reading
Your fear? Bigfoot
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
Where were you last night? Bed
What you’re not? Alone
One of your wish-list items? Pumpkin Spice Latte
Where you grew up? Midwest USA
The last thing you did? Called insulin company
What are you wearing? Comfortable clothes
Your TV? On
Your pet? Sasha
Your computer? Singing
Your mood? Relieved
Missing someone? Storm Girl
Your car? Waiting for new brakes
Something you’re not wearing But that you love to wear? Roomy Sweater
Favorite store? Downtown
Your summer? Wet
Love someone? Lots
Your favorite color? Red
When is the last time you laughed? Recently
Last time you cried? Last week

I like so many blogs so it is hard to pick just one (like I always do)!

However, I chose to pass it on to Heather, we started blogging at the same time and I still enjoy reading her blog. She's been through a lot in her life and is still a very graceful and beautiful person. :)

5 comments:

Heather Anne said...

Oh Brenda - thank you so much! You are so very thoughtful! I feel like my blog is just so low on my priority list most of the time - it really could use some TLC, but it is what it is in this season of life, and I just keep praying that it will bless some one, or encourage a heart, or just make someone thankful that they are not living my life, if nothing else!
Thank you for your kindness!
Blessings,
Heather

postmodernMom said...

She is not kidding about Bigfoot!

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Hi Brenda, I just looked at Heather's blog and enjoyed it so much. One of my daughter's friends works with local farmer's markets and she told us the Ohio apple harvest this year is the biggest in recorded history. And my own little apple tree is full of apples which are almost worm free. Never seen that before. So we've been making applesauce and freezing apples, but I'm thinking about apple butter now. And Brenda, I wish you perfect peace without any fear. Somehow, I feel you have it already.

Mrs. K's Lemonade Stand said...

You did a good job answering the questions with just one word. Not an easy task.

Congrats about the award! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you cried last week. :(
I cry pretty much everyday. But,
this afternoon I received a yearly phone call from a childhood friend and laughed hysterically. :)
Bigfoot?!
Would you care to explain?
lol...
jo