Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I want to...

I want to take pictures of my scrapbook journal materials and post them, as I promised a good friend I would do weeks ago.

I want to review books recently read and wax poetic about certain magazines.

I want to tweak some decorative items in my home and make it look more cozy and beautiful.

I have a reward to look for and recognize (it is bookmarked I believe).

But, alas, I'm way behind on housework and grocery shopping. After being on the sofa for two weeks and then spending days on the high school transcript re-do (not to mention hours at the community college this morning) the "gotta do" list is quite long.

I must leave for the grocery as soon as I finish whining. Sigh...

Catching up is hard to do... sounds like a Billy Joel song. :)

I'll return soon with pictures and good stuff.

4 comments:

~~Deby said...

ahhhh...Brenda...baby steps..your body is healing...first things first...
go easy...
~~Deby
having a week long giveaway, come by if you get a chance...

Anonymous said...

Sounds good-can't wait!
jo :)

nanatrish said...

Brenda, you always have good stuff. I am so glad you are doing so much better, but don't push yourself too much. Remember I am a recovering workaholic and it is something I just have to take day by day. I think I need to do a million projects and what I need to realize is that I'm not 25 anymore. I'm older than you and I need to chill. Sorry. This isn't about me, but I just want you to take care of yourself.

Heather Anne said...

At our favorite pool after the adults only swim they come over the loud speaker to remind everyone 'YOU may SLOWLY re-enter the WATER' - I think it is kind of like that after an extended illness - best to re-enter the water a bit more slowly - you'll catch up by and by! No sense in fretting or rushing things - your body has been through a major event! I'm glad you are back!