Monday, April 07, 2008

Surprised by unexpected color!

When I went outside to work on the yard, I knew I'd see... him. :)


I knew I'd see this...


I even knew I'd see this...


But imagine my surprise when I went to our backyard and saw THIS...

We have a lot of daffodils bloom in the Spring (thanks to the homemaker who lived here before us) but all of them are just barely above the ground!

We believe these probably are in full bloom since the morning sun reflects off of the brick.

Of course, these flowers ended up...

Here...

9 comments:

Abounding Treasures said...

What a pleasant surprise those daffodils were for you ~ enjoy :o)

DebD said...

There is just something so delightful about those first daffodils. What a nice surprise for you.

Quinne said...

Hi Brenda :) Happy Daffodil Day! They are such a joy and a bright spot - we love them here, too. Love, Q

Tyna said...

Oh, so very pretty! Thanks for sharing! My daffys are all bloomed out now and it's nice to see someone else's...

Simply Heart And Home said...

Your daffodils are lovely! I have some miniature ones planted out front.

Blessings,
Gina

~~Deby said...

i just love daffodils...and they are blooming everywhere here..in our area they even have a daffodil parade since they grow here so much....even saw a huge bunch of them along side a freeway on ramp.
Deby

Susan Humeston said...

I know you are so happy to see some signs of spring and sun and to feel some warmth!! Here's to a spring with lovely weather and beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise!

Anita said...

How delightful!