Thursday, April 24, 2008

Joel Rosenberg

Joel Rosenberg will be Glen Beck's guest for the complete hour.

Friday night... 7:00, 9:00, Midnight... EST. (You can do the math for other time zones.)

CNN Headline News Channel

They will be describing world events in relationship to Bible Prophecy and Rosenberg's Last Jihad series of books (which I LOVE... of course, I haven't posted that in the last five minutes, have I?).

Beck is a Mormon but he's had some fascinating discussions with Rosenberg before.

7 comments:

Susan Humeston said...

Good heavens - Glenn Beck is a Mormon? I never knew.

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Yeah, it is on his show's main page on the CNN Headline News website.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, Brenda! I am going to go set the tivo right now, so I won't forget.

Blessings, Patty

sherry said...

My husband just read the first 2 books in Rosenberg's Last Days series. Rocky's not a fast reader but oh my goodness, both books were finished in 8 days. wow.

Vee said...

I'm hoping that you might listen and give some highlights...I'll be babysitting and in the thick of The Wiggles. (I did order the books, which have not yet arrived...I think I told you that already...don't mind me!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda. Just wanted to let you know that the transcript of this episode is on Joel Rosenberg's blog at:
www.joelrosenberg.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I didn't know he was Mormon either. I missed it but I read the transcripts. Interesting & scary stuff!

Manuela