Vee tagged me a couple of weeks ago with the aforementioned question.
I'm not sure exactly how to answer that so I'll at least think of eight things about me... although I'm not certain people would say it is all good. :)
1) I hate (really do not like) talking on the telephone.
2) I absolutely love shows like Babylon 5 and Star Trek Next Generation. My son tells me I'd enjoy Lost but I have never watched more than a few minutes of it.
3) I'm fascinated by WWII and the American Revolution, I'm just beginning to read some books by Churchill.
4) I used to hate tea... really... honest. Then I found out it was particular brands that I don't like. Since then I've tried a lot and found some that are delicious. I still don't like the old fashioned grocery store brand. I also found I like my tea on the weak side, brewed only two or three minutes.
5) By afternoon my energy goes way down so I need to do most of my housekeeping and such in the morning. It forces me to be very organized.
6) I think most of my readers know I didn't develop Juvenile Diabetes until my 40s... very rare. That is not the way I wanted to be special.
7) I feel I've lived two totally different lives (former corporate wife/mom and then homeschooling wife/mom).
8) Hmmmm... what else? I love to do grocery shopping and "shop" at the Farmer's Market when it is open. My oldest sister is the same, Jean and I both like to see what is fresh or on sale while we mentally think what we can make with it.
I'm going to have to cheat a bit and say to consider each of you "tagged". I'd love to learn more about anyone who reads my blog. If you want, you can leave a comment to tell me you are answering the same question.