Friday, June 22, 2007

A comment on comments

In an e-mail, a blog friend mentioned she didn't know how often I checked the Comment section on past blogs if one wanted to make a comment.

I check all the posts that are still showing, normally once a day. So feel free to make a comment on any post that is showing.

There are many people who have mentioned they only get a chance to read once or twice a week. I understand it may "seem" too late to comment but if I can see the post, it is never to late! There are usually a little over one week's posts showing at any given time.

I love comments, even if I don't get a chance to respond to every post. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, that is good to know for future reference. One great feature of Typepad that helps me tremendously is getting an email whenever we get comments on the blog. I didn't know that Blogger didn't do the same.

I know how you feel...I enjoy reading comments, too. And I always appreciate when folks take time out to write. Thank you for your comments when you've visited Mountain Musings. :)

smilnsigh said...

Yes Brenda, Blogger will send a copy of comments, to your mail box.

Somewhere, there is a box to check. Maybe go searching for it sometime, in your Settings.

I do like it, for myself.

Mari-Nanci

Anonymous said...

That's good to know, as I have wondered about that. I do only get here once or twice a week, so sometimes I'm commenting on one of your older posts.

Manuela