Sunday, April 15, 2007

Baby watch and a prayer request

We're still on baby watch here...

I'm positive the little guy has seen weather reports for New England and decided he's going to wait a few more days. So much for the Boston Marathon this year... :)

However, my daughter did make a trip to the hospital this weekend...in the back of an ambulance!

Little Faith (who will be two on the 4th of July) fell against the corner of a piece of furniture while my daughter was giving her brother his bath. Thus, the trip to the hospital for stitches and X-rays.

Once I knew she was going to be fine, I told her mother that reminded me of someone else I knew. Granddad mentioned the same thing. Except that little girl went for stitches TWICE in the same day (being our daughter at about the same age). Of course, there are some things parents never let children live down.

So prayers for a safe and timely delivery would be appreciated as well as prayers for Faith to have a full recovery! I'll let you know when the baby decides to make his appearance.

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

What a little sweetie! Too bad about the stitchs. Saying a prayer for your daughter....

smilnsigh said...

Oh my! I have not read my blogs and look at all that happened, in yours! Oh I am so sorry for the accident. And your poor Daughter, she really didn't need that now, did she? Oh sigh...

Mari-Nanci