I've seen this on a lot of blogs and after it was on the sweet Mrs. Wilt's Blog...well, I couldn't resist going along with it.
So here are six weird (or at least unique) things about me...
1. I was a Jesus People (coffeehouse ministry and all). For those thirty and under, that's like being a Christian hippie.
2. I hate talking on the land line phone but I'm lost without my cell phone near me. I think it is because only my family and closest friends usually call my cell.
3. I practically pass out when I get in an elevator. I've been known to take the stairs in very tall buildings rather than hyperventilate.
4. I was baptized in a river as a teenager.
5. I often begin a book by reading the LAST page, then going back to the first.
6. My favorite TV show of all time was Babylon 5 (yes...I am saved).